Unity Eastside is solely supported by Spirit.
While it’s wonderful that you may financially support Unity Eastside while you are able to attend church, did you know that there are other ways to give?
If you cannot make it to an occasional Sunday service, you may donate by mailing a check to:
Unity Eastside Church
8551 Buck Lake Road
Tallahassee, FL 32317
Or you can contact the church to set up a certain amount to be auto-drafted from your credit card or checking account.
Or you can donate a one-time or recurring gift of any amount through PayPal:
There are other ways to give, too. We hope you’ll consider including a gift to Unity Eastside in your will or living trust. Called a charitable bequest, this type of gift offers these main benefits:
- Simplicity. Just a few sentences in your will or revocable living trust are all that is needed. The official legal bequest language for Unity Eastside is: “I, [name]___________, of [city, state, ZIP], give, devise and bequeath to Unity Eastside, 8551 Buck Lake Road, Tallahassee, FL 32317. Federal tax ID#: ___________ [written amount or percentage of the estate or description of property] for its unrestricted use and purpose.”
- Flexibility. Because you are not actually making a gift until after your lifetime, you can change your mind at any time.
- Versatility. You can structure the bequest to leave a specific item or amount of money, make the gift contingent on certain events, or leave a percentage of your estate to us.
- Tax Relief. If your estate is subject to estate tax, your gift is entitled to an estate tax charitable deduction for the gift’s full value.
- You can put your family first! When planning a future gift, it’s sometimes difficult to determine what size donation will make sense. Emergencies happen, and you need to make sure your family is financially taken care of first. Including a bequest of a percentage of your estate ensures that your gift will remain proportionate, no matter how your estate’s value fluctuates over the years.
Thank you, and God bless you for your expression of loving support through your tithe.